- Upgrade to Snoflo Premium
- Enjoy unlimited access to all the content we offer on any device.
- Access premium mapping features and advanced interactive layers
- Advanced forecasting with hourly analysis for mountains, rivers, reservoirs, and groundwater locations
- Comprehensive seasonal analysis and hydrologic statistics for thousands of watersheds
- $3.99/month, easily cancel anytime
- Get a Week for Free
6 Pole Cam Web Page, Wave Sixx Revealed Summer 2022
Public pole cam web page for RRP Wave Sixx
Web Cam at Wave Sixx RRP
After a brief pressure campaign, the pole cam at Wave Sixx was revealed by the surf park's engineer and brain trust. See the link below for the web cam.
Currently the cam takes still pics every half-hour Monday-Friday 9am to 4:30pm. The cam DOES NOT WORK on weekends.
Efforts are being made to upgrade the pole cam to daylight hours 7 days a week; or a live-streaming cam like most of the other quality surf waves in the US.
RRP was created and maintained by public taxpayer funds... In 2018 legislation (passed by citizens of the Metro-Denver counties) called "7G", in essence doubled the budget of MHFD that protects millage based funding for MHFD....
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL REPRESENTATIVE TO TELL MHFD TO UPGRADE THE WAVE SIXX POLE CAM AND ADD A TILT, ZOOM, ROTATE, VIEW CAM AT BENI'S AND CHICLETS AT THE BOTTOM OF RRP FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND INTERACTION WITH THE S. PLATTE RIVER.
terms of service