River levels are on the rise across Tennessee, Georgia, and North Carolina as precipitation runoff continues from the latest storm systems. Rivers in Tennessee like the Big Rock Cr At ...
- Tomahawk C Nr Overland Park, Ks, Kansas +3,357 cfs (14,725%)
- Blue R Nr Stanley, Ks, Kansas +2,930 cfs (5,896%)
- Indian C At State Line Rd, Leawood, Ks, Kansas +3,863 cfs (5,774%)
- Indian C At Overland Park, Ks, Kansas +1,707 cfs (5,141%)
- Blue R At Kenneth Rd, Overland Park, Ks, Kansas +1,911 cfs (2,152%)
- Chattahoochee River At Buford Dam, Near Buford, Ga, Georgia +10,617 cfs (1,821%)
- Blue River At Blue Ridge Blvd Ext In Kc, Mo, Missouri +1,475 cfs (1,093%)