- Upgrade to Snoflo Premium
- Enjoy unlimited access to all the content we offer on any device.
- Access premium mapping features and advanced interactive layers
- Advanced forecasting with hourly analysis for mountains, rivers, reservoirs, and groundwater locations
- Comprehensive seasonal analysis and hydrologic statistics for thousands of watersheds
- $3.99/month, easily cancel anytime
- Get a Week for Free
SURFERS COME ON OUT TO FIGHT FOR RECREATIONAL FLOWS!!!
Colorado Water Plan Education Pint Night 8/10/2022 5:30-8:30PM Breckenridge Brewery
S Platte Surf Sasquatch at RRP asking for recreational water flow
Colorado Water Plan Education Pint Night
(Near Reynolds Landing)
2920 Brewery Lane
Littleton, CO 802120
CO Dept of Natural Resources will be presenting the draft 2023 Colorado Water Plan for the state and will be seeking public input. The plan lacks in recreational use of our rivers.
Time to give the State some serious crap for not prioritizing recreation flow as water is sent to the water rights owners (farmers, municipalities, etc). After all it is our tax money that collects, maintains, and delivers the peoples water until it is delivered to the head-gates of the beneficial use water rights owners.
Come join David.
See the signup link below for a possible free beverage:
ColoradoWaterPlan ColoradoWaterConservationBoard DepartmentofNaturalResources VoluntaryFlowManagementProgram RiverSurfing SurfSasquatch MetroBasinRoundtable SouthPlatteBasinRoundtable RecreationalFlow BreckenridgeBrewery