ARIZONA SNOWBOWL



  • Snowpack
  • 7.0"
  • Snowpack levels are currently 100% below the seasonal average of 0". The highest snowpack in recent years was in 2009, when snowpack depth was observed at 0.0 inches.
  • New Snowfall
  • Past 24 hours
  • 0"
  • Snowpack levels remain unchanged since yesterday, with the mountain sitting at a 7.0" snowpack and a -0.2" snow water equivalent. Perched in arizona, Arizona Snowbowl air temperatures were recorded at 54.0° at last check.

  • Air Temp
  • 63°
  • It doesn't look like there's any substantial snow forecasted this week with air temperatures ranging between 63° - 72° over the next 5 days.

Nearby Snow Forecasts

Hourly snow forecasts for ski areas in the region

Snow Forecast

  • Next 5 Days
  • 0"
  • Today, A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 11am. Widespread haze after 4pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tomorrow, A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Outdoor Recreation

Campground Campsites Reservations Toilets Showers Elevation
Lockett Meadow 17 8,572 ft
Pine View RV Military - Camp Navajo None 7,095 ft
Fort Tuthill Military - Luke AFB None 6,997 ft
Cave Springs 82 5,415 ft
Bootlegger 10 5,168 ft
Fort Tuthill County Park None 6,988 ft
Canyon Vista 11 6,833 ft
Pine Flat 56 5,557 ft
Bonito - Sunset Crater National Monument 44 6,987 ft
Ski Area Snowpack Air Temperature 5 Day Forecast
Arizona Snowbowl 7" 63° 0"
Flagstaff Nordic Center 1" 74° 0"
River Run Streamflow Length Class
Indian Gardens 25.0cfs 4.26 Mi IV- to IV+

Area Hydrology

Gauge Streamflow Stage
Little Colorado River Abv Mouth Nr Desert View
USGS 09402300
218 cfs 5.3 ft
Verde River Near Camp Verde
USGS 09506000
41 cfs 3.1 ft
Agua Fria River Near Humboldt
USGS 09512450
2 cfs 0.9 ft
Oak Creek Near Sedona
USGS 09504420
25 cfs 2.1 ft
West Clear Creek Near Camp Verde
USGS 09505800
13 cfs 0.5 ft
Verde River Near Paulden
USGS 09503700
10 cfs 2.3 ft
Verde River Near Clarkdale
USGS 09504000
54 cfs 0.8 ft
Oak Creek Near Cornville
USGS 09504500
22 cfs 1.9 ft
Wet Beaver Creek Near Rimrock
USGS 09505200
7 cfs 2.8 ft
Moenkopi Wash At Moenkopi
USGS 09401260
0 cfs 14.8 ft
Colorado River Near Grand Canyon
USGS 09402500
9,620 cfs 7.1 ft
Snotel Site Snowpack 24hr Change
Fort Valley
SNOTEL 1121
1" 0"
Snowslide Canyon
SNOTEL 927
7" 0"

Arizona Snowbowl Features

Arizona Snowbowl is popular for all sort of reasons. Explore them below
Why do you ski Arizona Snowbowl?

Log Your Visit

When was your last visit to Arizona Snowbowl?

Add a Photo

How was it? How were conditions?

Rate the ski area


Submit

Leave A Review

Arizona Snowbowl

Submit

Upload an Image

Arizona Snowbowl
Login

Need an Account?

Forgot Your Password?

Delete User Account

Welcome to Snoflo

Dicover

Compare

Prepare


Continue with a free account

Already Have an Account?


Snoflo Premium

Start Your Free Trial Today!

Remove Snoflo Premium

Add a Promo Code

Already Have an Account?


Welcome to Snoflo

Dicover

Compare

Prepare


Continue with a free account

Add Snoflo Premium


Already Have an Account?



Please Verify Your Account

Favorite Limit Reached
Signup for a Free Account

Already Have an Account?