DEER VALLEY RESORT



Utah Snow Report

DEER VALLEY RESORT


1.0" Snowpack

1" New Snowfall
60°, Slight Chance T-storms then Showers Likely
Compare Ski Areas

The mountain reports 1.0" of new snowfall today, raising snowpack levels to 1.0" and a snow water equivalent (SWE) of 2.2". It doesn't look like there's any substantial snow forecasted this week with air temperatures ranging between 50° - 60° over the next 5 days. Snowpack information approximated from Thaynes Canyon. Explore nearby snowpack conditions on the interactive map, or get driving directions.


Seasonal Comparison

Compare snowpack levels this season from past seasons
Current Average Max Min
1.0" (+367%) 0" 1.0" (2017) 0.0" (2009)

Snow Forecast

Snow and weather outlook for the ski area.
  • Today, A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. South wind 14 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tomorrow, A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. West wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Outdoor Recreation

Popular outdoor recreation hotspots
Campground Campsites Reservations Toilets Showers Elevation
DEER CREEK STATE PARK 75 5,565 ft
EAST CANYON STATE PARK 31 5,758 ft
HAILSTONE - JORDANELLE STATE PARK 230 6,223 ft
WASATCH MOUNTAIN STATE PARK 139 5,999 ft
ROCK CANYON 4 6,901 ft
NUNNS PARK None 4,994 ft
ALBION BASIN 18 9,444 ft
ROCKPORT STATE PARK 86 6,059 ft
REDMAN 40 8,318 ft
MT. TIMPANOGOS 27 6,985 ft
HOPE 26 6,669 ft
Ski Area Snowpack Air Temperature 5 Day Forecast
CANYONS 1" 60° 0.04"
ALTA SKI AREA -1" 63° 0.07"
DEER VALLEY RESORT 1" 60° 0.04"
PARK CITY MOUNTAIN RESORT 1" 60° 0.04"
SNOWBIRD SKI AND SUMMER RESORT -1" 63° 0.07"
SUNDANCE -4" 66° 0"
SOLITUDE MOUNTAIN RESORT -5" 62° 0"
BRIGHTON SKI RESORT 1" 60° 0.04"
DC SHOES MOUNTAIN LAB -5" 62° 0"
River Run Streamflow Length Class
SKELETOR'S GORGE 11.7cfs 1.4 Mi IV+
HENEFER TO TAGGERT 0.77cfs 7.0 Mi II- to III
BRIDAL VEIL (BV) 38.3cfs 4.0 Mi III to IV
SIXTH WATER 31.9cfs 1.0 Mi V- to V
PARK AND RIDE TO OLD MILL CATCH POND 92.3cfs 1.25 Mi IV to V
MIDDLE PROVO (JORDANELLE TO DEER CREEK) 239.0cfs 25.0 Mi II+
ROUND VALLEY 0.77cfs 5.5 Mi II
SPANISH FORK 148.0cfs 1.6 Mi III-
SOUTH FORK CONFLUENCE TO BELOW THE NARROWS 76.1cfs 3.7 Mi II to II+
MORGAN WATERFALL 0.77cfs 0.1 Mi III+

Regional Snowpack and Water Data

Compare snow and flow conditions for the watershed
Gauge Streamflow Stage
GOGGIN DRAIN NEAR MAGNA UTAH
USGS 10172630
11 cfs 8.6 ft
WEBER RIVER NEAR PEOA
USGS 10129300
95 cfs 3.0 ft
SPANISH FORK AT CASTILLA
USGS 10150500
197 cfs 3.9 ft
JORDAN RIVER @ 1700 SOUTH @ SALT LAKE CITY
USGS 10171000
103 cfs 1.7 ft
PROVO RIVER NEAR WOODLAND
USGS 10154200
41 cfs 2.3 ft
WEBER RIVER NEAR OAKLEY
USGS 10128500
82 cfs 5.4 ft
BEAR RIVER BELOW RESERVOIR
USGS 10020300
23 cfs 2.6 ft
WEBER RIVER NEAR WANSHIP
USGS 10129500
13 cfs 1.6 ft
EAST CANYON CREEK BL I-80 REST STOP NR PARK CITY
USGS 10133650
8 cfs 5.3 ft
BEAR RIVER ABOVE RESERVOIR
USGS 10020100
25 cfs 0.8 ft
WEBER RIVER NEAR PLAIN CITY
USGS 10141000
50 cfs 10.7 ft
LOST CREEK NEAR CROYDEN
USGS 10132500
20 cfs 1.4 ft
WEBER RIVER AT GATEWAY
USGS 10136500
184 cfs 12.0 ft
HOBBLE CREEK AT 1650 WEST AT SPRINGVILLE
USGS 10153100
4 cfs 3.7 ft
MCLEOD CREEK NEAR PARK CITY
USGS 10133600
6 cfs 6.2 ft
EAST CANYON CREEK NEAR JEREMY RANCH
USGS 10133800
13 cfs 4.8 ft
CHALK CREEK AT COALVILLE
USGS 10131000
11 cfs 3.1 ft
EAST CANYON CREEK NEAR MORGAN
USGS 10134500
27 cfs 0.4 ft
OGDEN RIVER NR GIBSON AVENUE AT OGDEN
USGS 10140700
72 cfs 5.7 ft
WHITE RIVER BL TABBYUNE C NEAR SOLDIER SUMMIT
USGS 09312600
0 cfs 2.0 ft
FISH CREEK ABOVE RESERVOIR
USGS 09310500
6 cfs 0.5 ft
BEAR RIVER AT EVANSTON
USGS 10016900
39 cfs 0.7 ft
LITTLE COTTONWOOD CREEK @ JORDAN RIVER NR SLC
USGS 10168000
4 cfs 0.3 ft
WEBER RIVER AT OGDEN
USGS 10137000
74 cfs 3.7 ft
WEBER RIVER NEAR COALVILLE
USGS 10130500
217 cfs 2.6 ft
CURRANT CREEK NEAR MONA
USGS 10146400
0 cfs 3.8 ft
PROVO RIVER NEAR HAILSTONE
USGS 10155000
38 cfs 5.7 ft
RED BUTTE CREEK AT FORT DOUGLAS
USGS 10172200
1 cfs 0.2 ft
WEST CANYON CREEK NEAR CEDAR FORT
USGS 10166430
0 cfs 2.1 ft
BEAR RIVER NEAR UTAH-WYOMING STATE LINE
USGS 10011500
66 cfs 4.4 ft
PROVO RIVER AT RIVER ROAD BRIDGE
USGS 10155200
158 cfs 0.9 ft
DIAMOND FORK ABOVE RED HOLLOW
USGS 10149400
51 cfs 4.9 ft
WEBER RIVER AT I-84 AT UINTAH
USGS 10136600
100 cfs 5.0 ft
WEBER RIVER AT ECHO
USGS 10132000
146 cfs 2.2 ft
PROVO RIVER AT PROVO
USGS 10163000
38 cfs 4.2 ft
SOUTH FORK OGDEN RIVER NEAR HUNTSVILLE
USGS 10137500
24 cfs 1.3 ft
SURPLUS CANAL @ SALT LAKE CITY
USGS 10170500
153 cfs 9.6 ft
SNAKE CREEK NEAR CHARLESTON
USGS 10156000
28 cfs 2.0 ft
PROVO RIVER NEAR CHARLESTON
USGS 10155500
194 cfs 3.7 ft
CURRANT CREEK NEAR FRUITLAND
USGS 09288000
34 cfs 1.5 ft
OGDEN RIVER BL PINEVIEW RES NEAR HUNTSVILLE
USGS 10140100
41 cfs 2.1 ft
SUMMIT CREEK ABV SUMMIT CR CANAL NR SANTAQUIN UT
USGS 10147100
5 cfs 1.1 ft
EAST CANYON CREEK AB EAST CYN RES NR MORGAN
USGS 10133980
14 cfs 3.8 ft
SIXTH WATER CR AB SYAR TUNNEL
USGS 10149000
25 cfs 4.3 ft
AMERICAN FK AB UPPER POWERPLANT NR AMERICAN FK
USGS 10164500
9 cfs 5.9 ft
FARMINGTON CR ABV DIV NR FARMINGTON
USGS 10142000
2 cfs 0.4 ft
SILVER CREEK NEAR SILVER CREEK JUNCTION
USGS 10129900
0 cfs 4.1 ft
Snotel Site Snowpack 24hr Change
MAMMOTH-COTTONWOOD
SNOTEL 612
1" 1"
FRANKLIN BASIN
SNOTEL 484
1" 0"
REDDEN MINE LWR
SNOTEL 1225
1" 1"
TONY GROVE LAKE
SNOTEL 823
2" 1"
BEAVER DIVIDE
SNOTEL 330
4" 4"
MT BALDY
SNOTEL 1224
2" 0"
THAYNES CANYON
SNOTEL 814
1" 1"

Log Your Visit

When was your last visit to Deer Valley Resort?

Add a Photo

How was it? How were conditions?

Rate the ski area


Submit

Leave A Review

Deer Valley Resort

Submit

Upload an Image

Deer Valley Resort
Login

Need an Account?

Forgot Your Password?

Delete User Account

Welcome to Snoflo


Continue with a free account

Already Have an Account?


Snoflo Premium

Start Your Free Trial Today!

Remove Snoflo Premium

Add a Promo Code

Already Have an Account?


Welcome to Snoflo


Continue with a free account

Add Snoflo Premium


Already Have an Account?



Please Verify Your Account

Favorite Limit Reached
Signup for a Free Account

Already Have an Account?