JACKSON HOLE MOUNTAIN RESORT



Wyoming Snow Report

JACKSON HOLE MOUNTAIN RESORT


0" Snowpack

0" New Snowfall
59°, Showers Likely and Breezy
Compare Ski Areas

Snowpack levels remain unchanged since yesterday, with the mountain sitting at a -1.0" snowpack and a 0.2" snow water equivalent. Perched in Wyoming, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort air temperatures were recorded at 48.0° at last check. It doesn't look like there's any substantial snow forecasted this week with air temperatures ranging between 49° - 59° over the next 5 days. Snowpack information approximated from Phillips Bench. Explore nearby snowpack conditions on the interactive map, or get driving directions.

Night Skiing No
Lift Count 12 Lifts
Hourly Lift Capacity 16733 per hour
Base Elevation 1924 Meters
Terrain Park Yes
Acreage 2500 Acres

Seasonal Comparison

Compare snowpack levels this season from past seasons
Current Average Max Min
-1.0" (-600%) 0" 3.0" (2019) -1.0" (2021)

Snow Forecast

Snow and weather outlook for the ski area.
  • Today, Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 2pm and 5pm, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tomorrow, Isolated showers, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after noon. Snow level 8800 feet rising to 9600 feet in the afternoon. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. West southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Outdoor Recreation

Popular outdoor recreation hotspots
Campground Campsites Reservations Toilets Showers Elevation
JENNY LAKE - GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK 49 6,816 ft
EAST TABLE CREEK 17 5,789 ft
STATION CREEK 15 5,813 ft
ELBOW 7 5,779 ft
CABIN CREEK 10 5,850 ft
REUNION FLAT 7 6,862 ft
TETON CANYON 22 6,959 ft
Ski Area Snowpack Air Temperature 5 Day Forecast
GRAND TARGHEE SKI RESORT 1" 51° 0.13"
JACKSON HOLE MOUNTAIN RESORT -1" 59° 0"
SNOW KING SKI AREA -1" 59° 0"
River Run Streamflow Length Class
CAVE FALLS RUN 265.0cfs 14.0 Mi III to III+
GRANITE CREEK 66.6cfs 9.1 Mi II to III
LOWER GREYS (SQUAW CREEK TO BRIDGE CAMPGROUND) 350.0cfs 2.5 Mi III+ to V-
ALPINE CANYON (WEST TABLE TO SHEEP GULCH) 1500.0cfs 8.0 Mi III- to III+
ASTORIA TO WEST TABLE 1500.0cfs 9.5 Mi I to II
NARROWS 890.0cfs 3.6 Mi III- to III+
UPPER GREYS (MURPHY CREEK BRIDGE TO LYNX CREEK CAMPGROUND) 350.0cfs 2.5 Mi II to II+
UPPER GREYS (LYNX CREEK TO LITTLE GREYS) 350.0cfs 4.0 Mi II to IV+
UPPER GREYS (MURPHY CREEK BRIDGE TO LYNX CREEK CAMPGROUND) 350.0cfs 2.5 Mi II to II+

Regional Snowpack and Water Data

Compare snow and flow conditions for the watershed
Gauge Streamflow Stage
GROS VENTRE RIVER AT ZENITH WY
USGS 13015000
40 cfs 17.8 ft
SNAKE RIVER AB RESERVOIR NR ALPINE WY
USGS 13022500
2,690 cfs 3.6 ft
HENRYS FORK NR ISLAND PARK ID
USGS 13042500
375 cfs 3.2 ft
SNAKE RIVER AB JACKSON LAKE AT FLAGG RANCH WY
USGS 13010065
252 cfs 2.4 ft
PACIFIC CREEK AT MORAN WY
USGS 13011500
43 cfs 4.0 ft
FISH CREEK AT WILSON
USGS 13016450
289 cfs 2.8 ft
HENRYS FORK BLW COFFEE POT RAPIDS NR MACKS INN ID
USGS 13041010
372 cfs 3.4 ft
LITTLE GRANITE CREEK AT MOUTH NR BONDURANT WY
USGS 13019438
5 cfs ft
GROS VENTRE RIVER AT KELLY WY
USGS 13014500
210 cfs 3.8 ft
BOUNDARY CREEK NR BECHLER RANGER STATION Y.N.P. WY
USGS 13046680
83 cfs ft
TETON RIVER AB SOUTH LEIGH CREEK NR DRIGGS ID
USGS 13052200
194 cfs 1.5 ft
BIG SPRINGS AT BIG SPRINGS ID
USGS 13040500
149 cfs 1.5 ft
BUFFALO FORK AB LAVA CREEK NR MORAN WY
USGS 13011900
187 cfs 1.1 ft
SNAKE RIVER BL FLAT CREEK NR JACKSON WY
USGS 13018750
2,240 cfs 2.1 ft
GREYS RIVER AB RESERVOIR NR ALPINE WY
USGS 13023000
272 cfs 1.4 ft
SALT RIVER AB RESERVOIR NR ETNA WY
USGS 13027500
429 cfs 1.9 ft
FALLS RIVER NR SQUIRREL ID
USGS 13047500
219 cfs 0.7 ft
SNAKE RIVER NR MORAN WY
USGS 13011000
839 cfs 3.6 ft
CACHE CREEK NEAR JACKSON
USGS 13018300
7 cfs 3.4 ft
SNAKE RIVER AT MOOSE
USGS 13013650
1,500 cfs 9.4 ft
SNAKE RIVER NR IRWIN ID
USGS 13032500
5,980 cfs 6.9 ft
FALLS RIVER NR ASHTON ID
USGS 13047600
388 cfs 4.0 ft
FLAT CREEK BEL CACHE CREEK
USGS 13018350
81 cfs 1.7 ft
GRANITE C AB GRANITE C SUPPLEMENTAL
USGS 13016305
9 cfs 3.8 ft
FALLS RIVER AB YELLOWSTONE CANAL NR SQUIRREL ID
USGS 13046995
480 cfs 5.5 ft
Snotel Site Snowpack 24hr Change
SLUG CREEK DIVIDE
SNOTEL 761
1" 1"
BLIND BULL SUM
SNOTEL 353
1" 0"
TRIPLE PEAK
SNOTEL 831
1" 0"
SNAKE RIVER STATION
SNOTEL 764
1" 1"
COTTONWOOD CREEK
SNOTEL 419
1" -1"
SPRING CREEK DIVIDE
SNOTEL 779
1" 0"
GRAND TARGHEE
SNOTEL 1082
1" 1"
SALT RIVER SUMMIT
SNOTEL 730
1" 1"
GRASSY LAKE
SNOTEL 499
2" 1"

Log Your Visit

When was your last visit to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort?

Add a Photo

How was it? How were conditions?

Rate the ski area


Submit

Leave A Review

Jackson Hole Mountain Resort

Submit

Upload an Image

Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
Login

Need an Account?

Forgot Your Password?

Delete User Account

Welcome to Snoflo


Continue with a free account

Already Have an Account?


Snoflo Premium

Start Your Free Trial Today!

Remove Snoflo Premium

Add a Promo Code

Already Have an Account?


Welcome to Snoflo


Continue with a free account

Add Snoflo Premium


Already Have an Account?



Please Verify Your Account

Favorite Limit Reached
Signup for a Free Account

Already Have an Account?