SOLITUDE MOUNTAIN RESORT



  • Snowpack
  • 0"
  • Snowpack levels are currently 300% below the seasonal average of 1". The highest snowpack in recent years was in 2011, when snowpack depth was observed at 9.0 inches.
  • New Snowfall
  • Past 24 hours
  • 0"
  • Snowpack levels remain unchanged since yesterday, with the mountain sitting at a -1.0" snowpack and a 0.1" snow water equivalent. Perched in utah, Solitude Mountain Resort air temperatures were recorded at 60.0° at last check.

  • Air Temp
  • 72°
  • It doesn't look like there's any substantial snow forecasted this week with air temperatures ranging between 60° - 72° over the next 5 days.

Nearby Snow Forecasts

Hourly snow forecasts for ski areas in the region

Snow Forecast

  • Next 5 Days
  • 0"
  • Today, A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. West southwest wind 10 to 13 mph. Tomorrow, Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 60. South wind 7 to 11 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Outdoor Recreation

Campground Campsites Reservations Toilets Showers Elevation
Deer Creek State Park 75 5,565 ft
Granite Flat 52 6,756 ft
Redman 40 8,318 ft
Warnick 6 6,260 ft
Spruces 105 7,363 ft
East Canyon State Park 31 5,758 ft
Tanners Flat 34 7,208 ft
Utah Lake State Park 71 4,491 ft
Rock Canyon 4 6,901 ft
Nunns Park None 4,994 ft
Wasatch Mountain State Park 139 5,999 ft
Albion Basin 18 9,444 ft
Timpooneke 27 7,546 ft
Little Mill 36 6,035 ft
Hope 26 6,669 ft
Mt. Timpanogos 27 6,985 ft
Ski Area Snowpack Air Temperature 5 Day Forecast
Alta Ski Area -1" 73° 0"
Brighton Ski Resort 0" 70° 0"
Canyons 0" 70° 0"
Park City Mountain Resort 0" 70° 0"
Solitude Mountain Resort -1" 72° 0"
DC Shoes Mountain Lab -1" 72° 0"
Deer Valley Resort 0" 70° 0"
Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort -1" 73° 0"
Snowbasin -1" 85° 0"
Sundance -3" 75° 0"
River Run Streamflow Length Class
South Fork Confluence to Below the Narrows 2.36cfs 3.7 Mi II to II+
Skeletor's Gorge 35.2cfs 1.4 Mi IV+
Bridal Veil (BV) 31.2cfs 4.0 Mi III to IV
Henefer to Taggert 355.0cfs 7.0 Mi II- to III
Mouth of Weber Canyon to Riverdale 355.0cfs 10.0 Mi III
Middle Provo (Jordanelle to Deer Creek) 57.9cfs 25.0 Mi II+
Round Valley 355.0cfs 5.5 Mi II
Rainbow Gardens 59.4cfs 3.0 Mi III to IV-
Morgan Waterfall 355.0cfs 0.1 Mi III+
Ogden Narrows 59.4cfs 2.0 Mi III+ to IV
Scrambled Eggs Bend 194.0cfs 4.0 Mi IV
Park and Ride to Old Mill Catch Pond 50.9cfs 1.25 Mi IV to V
Spanish Fork 441.0cfs 1.6 Mi III-

Area Hydrology

Gauge Streamflow Stage
Hobble Creek At 1650 West At Springville
USGS 10153100
19 cfs 4.1 ft
Little Cottonwood Creek @ Jordan River Nr Slc
USGS 10168000
5 cfs 0.3 ft
Spanish Fork At Castilla
USGS 10150500
441 cfs 4.6 ft
East Canyon Creek Bl I-80 Rest Stop Nr Park City
USGS 10133650
6 cfs 5.2 ft
Fish Creek Above Reservoir
USGS 09310500
3 cfs 0.8 ft
Chalk Creek At Coalville
USGS 10131000
2 cfs 2.9 ft
Weber River Near Wanship
USGS 10129500
190 cfs 2.3 ft
Weber River Near Oakley
USGS 10128500
102 cfs 5.5 ft
Goggin Drain Near Magna Utah
USGS 10172630
8 cfs 8.6 ft
Weber River At Gateway
USGS 10136500
194 cfs 12.3 ft
Mud Creek Bl Winter Quarters Canyon At Scofield
USGS 09310700
15 cfs 2.3 ft
Sixth Water Cr Ab Syar Tunnel
USGS 10149000
26 cfs 4.2 ft
Daniels Creek At Charleston
USGS 10157500
1 cfs 3.8 ft
East Canyon Creek Near Jeremy Ranch
USGS 10133800
10 cfs 4.7 ft
Farmington Cr Abv Div Nr Farmington
USGS 10142000
5 cfs 0.5 ft
Provo River At River Road Bridge
USGS 10155200
170 cfs 0.9 ft
Surplus Canal @ Salt Lake City
USGS 10170500
121 cfs 9.6 ft
Snake Creek Near Charleston
USGS 10156000
37 cfs 1.7 ft
Summit Creek Abv Summit Cr Canal Nr Santaquin Ut
USGS 10147100
7 cfs 1.1 ft
Mcleod Creek Near Park City
USGS 10133600
6 cfs 6.2 ft
Jordan River @ 1700 South @ Salt Lake City
USGS 10171000
74 cfs 3.6 ft
South Fork Ogden River Near Huntsville
USGS 10137500
59 cfs 1.6 ft
Weber River Near Plain City
USGS 10141000
50 cfs 10.6 ft
Provo River Near Hailstone
USGS 10155000
31 cfs 5.9 ft
Bear River At Evanston
USGS 10016900
128 cfs 1.4 ft
Weber River Near Coalville
USGS 10130500
200 cfs 2.3 ft
Weber River At I-84 At Uintah
USGS 10136600
91 cfs 4.8 ft
Weber River At Ogden
USGS 10137000
61 cfs 3.5 ft
Red Butte Creek At Fort Douglas
USGS 10172200
1 cfs 0.2 ft
Ogden River Bl Pineview Res Near Huntsville
USGS 10140100
107 cfs 2.9 ft
Bear River Below Reservoir
USGS 10020300
52 cfs 2.9 ft
Ogden River Nr Gibson Avenue At Ogden
USGS 10140700
120 cfs 6.4 ft
Provo River At Provo
USGS 10163000
51 cfs 4.0 ft
Bear River Above Reservoir
USGS 10020100
43 cfs 1.0 ft
Lost Creek Near Croyden
USGS 10132500
36 cfs 1.6 ft
Silver Creek Near Silver Creek Junction
USGS 10129900
4 cfs 3.9 ft
East Canyon Creek Ab East Cyn Res Nr Morgan
USGS 10133980
14 cfs 3.8 ft
Currant Creek Near Mona
USGS 10146400
1 cfs 3.8 ft
Provo River Near Woodland
USGS 10154200
58 cfs 2.5 ft
Provo River Near Charleston
USGS 10155500
203 cfs 3.6 ft
West Canyon Creek Near Cedar Fort
USGS 10166430
1 cfs 2.4 ft
American Fk Ab Upper Powerplant Nr American Fk
USGS 10164500
35 cfs 6.2 ft
East Canyon Creek Near Morgan
USGS 10134500
107 cfs 0.8 ft
Diamond Fork Above Red Hollow
USGS 10149400
48 cfs 4.9 ft
Weber River Near Peoa
USGS 10129300
46 cfs 2.6 ft
Weber River At Echo
USGS 10132000
355 cfs 2.7 ft
Snotel Site Snowpack 24hr Change
Dry Fork
SNOTEL 906
1" 0"
Strawberry Divide
SNOTEL 795
3" 0"
Tony Grove Lake
SNOTEL 823
3" 3"
Beaver Dams
SNOTEL 329
1" 0"
Mt Baldy
SNOTEL 1224
2" 0"
Red Pine Ridge
SNOTEL 714
1" 0"
Usu Doc Daniel
SNOTEL 1098
1" 1"
Clear Creek #2
SNOTEL 400
1" 2"
Clear Creek #1
SNOTEL 399
175" 0"

Solitude Mountain Resort Features

Solitude Mountain Resort is popular for all sort of reasons. Explore them below
Why do you ski Solitude Mountain Resort?

Log Your Visit

When was your last visit to Solitude Mountain Resort?

Add a Photo

How was it? How were conditions?

Rate the ski area


Submit

Leave A Review

Solitude Mountain Resort

Submit

Upload an Image

Solitude Mountain Resort
Login

Need an Account?

Forgot Your Password?

Delete User Account

Welcome to Snoflo

Dicover

Compare

Prepare


Continue with a free account

Already Have an Account?


Snoflo Premium

Start Your Free Trial Today!

Remove Snoflo Premium

Add a Promo Code

Already Have an Account?


Welcome to Snoflo

Dicover

Compare

Prepare


Continue with a free account

Add Snoflo Premium


Already Have an Account?



Please Verify Your Account

Favorite Limit Reached
Signup for a Free Account

Already Have an Account?